Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Name the traditionally established purposes of courts.
- Identify the more recent enhancements to the traditionally established purposes of courts.
- Articulate the reasons for dissatisfaction with the American Court System.
- Recall the history of court administration in the United States.
- Identify the principles of court controlled caseflow management.
- Explain the standard measures of court performance.
Click the first link below Module 1: Introduction to Caseflow to begin this course.
Recommended: take notes as you go by clicking on ‘Take Notes’ at the bottom right of your screen, as the quiz is based on the videos and reading material. You can open all of your notes in a new tab by clicking ‘View All Notes’ from within the Notes box.