Upon completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Name the traditionally established purposes of courts.
- Identify the more recent enhancements to the traditionally established purposes of courts.
- Articulate the reasons for dissatisfaction with the American Court System.
- Recall the history of court administration in the United States.
- Identify the principles of court controlled caseflow management.
- Explain the standard measures of court performance.
Click the first link below Module 1: Introduction to Caseflow to begin this course.
Recommended: take notes as you go, as the quiz is based on the videos and reading material.